Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding


In case you didn't hear, there was a wedding in London yesterday.  Michelle went...I didn't.  I invited Michelle to serve as a guest blogger and give a first hand account, but she declined.  I think she said something like, "Why would I do that?  It's not like anyone reads that thing anyway."  Fair point.

However, I did manage to steal her photos and video.

All I have to say is...all hail the new Duke and Duchess of CAMBRIDGE!  (How do you like us now Oxford...that's what I thought! Don't worry though...maybe you'll get Harry or something as a consolation. Bwahahaha!)



One of several relatively obscure pre-wedding processional shots...see the album for the complete set.
Where all the magic happened at 1:26 BDT.

Remember when the Mayberry Band brought in the ringers form Freddy Fleet and his Band with a Beat to fool the mayor?  The way they wear their hats kind of reminds me of that...like they're trying to hide something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment