Saturday, July 31, 2010

Blog feedback...

Only 4 days into the blog experiment and the response has already been tremendous! And I've already received some useful feedback from all the armchair bloggers out there.

1. "Why don't you add some pictures to your blog?" - Anonymous

Thanks for the suggestion, Anonymous! I will give your idea some careful consideration. You can definitely expect pictures when the travel begins, but otherwise I'm a bit hesitant to detract from my brilliant prose. It's often been said that one of my words is worth a thousand pictures. However, I am nothing if not a man of the people. And it just so happens I recently invested in a new Polaroid camera. I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a bargain when I was buying my new RAZR phone. I'm a sucker for new technology...mostly for the status it brings. I can't tell you how many stares of admiration I get every time I whip out my RAZR and flip it open to answer a call.

2. "Why don't you distribute your blog to a wider audience? It's so awesome!!!" - Sister C.

Thanks Sis! I agree...it is awesome. But, not being one to toot my own horn or self-promote, I'm leaving the promotion to my loyal readers.

3. "Can you please use more ellipses when you write?" - Three Dots Rule

Thanks Three Dots...I couldn't agree more. I've always felt the ellipsis is way under used in written English.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for the feedback and support! I'll try to fulfill as many requests as I can...so bring them on.

2 comments:

  1. While you think pictures will "detract from your brilliant prose" they will merely serve to be an accompaniment to your genius. Further allowing the reader to grasp the words with deeper meaning. Not unlike the way a "Natty Light" enhances the viewing pleasure of neighbor-spying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in that case...pictures it is! I'm always looking for ways to further enhance my genius. I like your style, Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete