Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Time in Cambridge…

So I set a goal for myself to snap so awesome pictures of the beautiful spring blossoms and blue skies before they fade away.  I pretty much failed miserably.  I managed to take four pictures total…none of which are particularly good.  In my defense, (a) I don’t really like taking pictures and (b) carrying around a camera seriously ruins my street cred...I’ve managed to get to the point where the punt tour salesman don’t approach me any more…one click of the camera and all my hard work on that front is out the window.  Now that I’ve successfully played the expectations game…here you have it…

Note that the cyclist rode into my shot...I was like, 'Should I take another? Nah...it's good.'

Not very seasonal...but decent

I don't know

Good use of lighting on my part
 I'm pretty disappointed with myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment