Monday, September 27, 2010

T-Minus 24 hours and counting edition


Just a couple of quick notes because our flight is tomorrow (well…maybe it is and maybe it isn’t…just in case there are any cyberstalkers out there).

-  Just found out some highly awesome, yet highly depressing news today.  Billie Joe Armstrong will be making his Broadway debut this week in the Green Day-inspired show American Idiot.  If we weren’t headed abroad…I would seriously consider flying to NY to this weekend to catch it because he’s only appearing for one week.  So, any readers in the NYC area…try to catch the show this week…and if you do, please light a candle for St. Jimmy in my honor.

-  Another disappointing tidbit.  Lady Gaga is taking her Monster Ball tour to the new Amway Center in Orlando on April 15, 2011.  We’ll still be gone.  Strangely enough…the concert date just missed by one week my nuclear scenario that I mentioned in my “Are you a sports fanatic?” post!

-  That’s it for tonight and will probably be my last posting before we make our way to the old country.  Blog you on the other side.  Until then...take it away MIA...

No comments:

Post a Comment