Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Visas Approved!

Exciting news hot off the presses.  Just got an email, literally minutes ago, saying that our visas were approved (finally)!  So the last piece of the puzzle is in place.  Take it away M.I.A....


Also, sorry for the dearth of posts this week, but I'm still coming down from my VMA high from Sunday.  Linkin Park really brought the heat and it was good to see Kanye back on his game.  And Gaga was doing her thing, of course, and racked up all the awards.  Needless to say...it was a big night for me.

I've also been working on a new and deep post with marginal success.  We'll see how it turns out...

Until then...let's enjoy the moment and imitate T.I. ("pop a bottle get a couple wine glasses fill em up and lift em up, let us toast to the future, here’s to us) and make sure you all keep that Patron' on ice...

No comments:

Post a Comment