Monday, August 2, 2010

Shoutouts

Just wanted to give some props to my awesome parents, siblings, and wife!  They are my real-life heroes.  Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today and hence this blog wouldn't exist.  So, all of you should be very grateful for them as well!

Before I created this blog (i.e., more than a week ago), one of my big sisters was featured in a newspaper article for her volunteer work.  Great article and it also gave me one of my favorite quotes on the main blog page  (coincidentally, the Snoop Dogg quote is from a Katy Perry song...so if you ever get the question, what do my sister and Snoop Dogg have in common, the answer is they both have quotes on my blog).  Check out her article here...she's not all about self-promotion like I am...so I had to do the dirty work.

No comments:

Post a Comment